The product contains several different naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms. The backbone of the product consists of potent EM microorganisms, which create a balanced, healthy, and sustainable environment. The product includes aerobic and anaerobic microbes that work not only in parallel but also synergistically together. This ensures that the product functions effectively even in oxygen-deprived conditions.
ACCELERATE THE HEALING OF SKIN INJURIES — BOOST SKIN RESILIENCE
ProBio Tech® Treatment Solution is developed for treating conditions such as animal dermatitis, wounds, abrasions, hoof issues, and more. The product is hypoallergenic and gentle enough for sensitive skin. It contains synergistically acting naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms, including photosynthetic bacteria and various yeasts (such as Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Rhodopseudanomas palustris, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, etc.) as well as UV-purified water.
PUT GOOD MICROBES TO WORK
If an animal, like a horse or pony, shows signs of thrush, wash the hooves with the healing solution 1-2 times daily. Repeat the process for about a week, then continue washing the hooves for at least another week. Contaminated hoof material should be removed with the assistance of a farrier. For preventing thrush, it’s advisable to wash the hooves 2-3 times a week with diluted healing solution (dilution 1:10).
If hoof pads or frog supports have been used, they should be treated during replacement or removal (dilution 1:5). Using ProBIO Tech® Treatment Solution counteracts the negative effects of ammonia on hooves while significantly reducing the smell of ammonia. The solution helps small skin injuries heal faster, including small wounds, abrasions, and insect bites.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Regularly spray diluted ProBIO Tech® Treatment Solution on the horse’s coat to keep it clean and shiny. Even white horses regain their brilliant color. Sensitive areas like eyes, ears, and groin do not need special caution. Rinse if necessary.
ProBIO Tech® Treatment Solution
|Thrush and similar hoof issues||1:5 – 1:10, 1-2 times/week, 1-2 weeks|
|Small wounds and skin injuries||1:100 (30 ml – 1 l water)|
|Coat and hair||1:50 – 1:100|
|Insect bites and stings||1:50|
- The product is manufactured through a sterile fermentation process from microbial blends, sugarcane molasses, care, and UV-purified water
- Available in 10 and 20-liter canisters, 200-liter drums, and 1000-liter IBC containers
- Store, transport, and keep in a cool place protected from sunlight
- The pH of the ready-to-use solution is approximately 3.8, with a specific gravity of 1.01
- Shelf life in closed and airtight packaging is approximately 24 months from the date of packaging, stored in a cool place protected from sunlight, at room temperature or cooler
- The pre-diluted solution remains active for about 2 days (48 hours), after which its effectiveness begins to diminish. Inactive solution can be used in compost or on garden beds
ProBIO Tech® Treatment Solution is a 100% organic product that does not contain genetically modified microorganisms or chemicals.
EVIRA: 539/2006 AS.NO T-00026060 organic fertilizer.